Views: 4125|Replies: 12

We have a new mod "threebowls" for Friendship, Love, Relationships [Copy link] 中文

meggie has been deleted
Post time 2006-2-23 12:02:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 19:40:36 |Display all floors
threebowls must be freakyqi, am I correct? ^_^

Use magic tools Report

meggie has been deleted
Post time 2006-2-24 14:07:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-28 22:16:55 |Display all floors
Haha!!! I didn't know this section existed until now!!! It's all the way at the bottom.. That's funny.

I was glad to find the chart telling how many posts people need to do different things, and glad to see I can come here to ask a question instead of PM'ing just one mod.

QUESTION: What moderator super-powers do you need to ban someone? The one time someone needed to be banned, I had to have another mod do it.

Thanks guys!
:)
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-9 13:04:56 |Display all floors

Need moderating advice please

Hi, I  am not sure if I should do something about these new things happening in FLR. It is childish, mean, nasty behavior.

#1 -
A particular member (caringhk) is sending PM's to his "inner circle", spreading gossip about other members, and trying to recruit new members to be in his group. When a new member comes, he sends them very long PM's telling them who is bad and good, trying to get the new member on his side, like it is a gang or war. I have seen a few of these PM's, they were shown to me by a concerned new member, and I got some as freakyqi when he tried to recruit me to be part of his group. If I was a new member and got his PM's I would be very put-off, and maybe scared and not want to speak freely here for fear he will put ME on his blacklist next!

Please understand what I am saying, it is more than just name-calling, he is trying to gather people on his side, recruit new members to be nasty to others to drive them away, even giving them examples of ways to insult them. Publicly he is pretending to be sweet and innocent, and quotes Buddha, but in PM's he is like turning into a monster at people.  

#2 -
And he & xiao-meow rate other member's posts -10 everywhere to make them lose credits, while giving each other +10's just to raise credits. I know that is not too important, but it is annoying to someone who wants to reach the next level and they are keeping her from getting there just for spite.

#3 -
ALSO, they have a plot to "terminate" me as moderator (caringhk's words). Xiao-meow was xiao-wuer, who was banned, and now they are trying to set me up to make me look like a bad mod so they can complain about me. I'm not worried, I do nothing wrong so I'm not worried, I just thought I'd let you know you may get complaints about me if you haven't already.

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-7-9 04:30 PM ]
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 23:25:40 |Display all floors
That's too bad of them.
I am the Mod from Tranlation Tip.

To answer your #3 - ,

I am for you. Sometimes, some members are not that kind and considerate. So we have make it clear when sth happen. And we should also try to do more to help them, the lost lambs.
I am very to hear that, Threebowls. But we will surely know who you are and who they are.
You don't need to care about that.
Sometimes if you don't want to fight back, silence is the best way to make them calm.
The justic is always with you.
I trust you!

[ Last edited by charlie88 at 2006-7-10 11:31 PM ]
One can't solve all. Work together.
MSN: charlie060@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 23:27:58 |Display all floors
to your #1, if the situation is real and serious, I think you can report it to the super mod. I think he will block the black sheep.
One can't solve all. Work together.
MSN: charlie060@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.