Author: warmsmile

Do u believe in homosexual love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-23 19:38:23 |Display all floors

chinese_doll

it the fact that you said"What if homosexuals rule the world?" that I was talking about... I just thought you came out pretty strong there...

If I'm a guy, and I'm capable of loving a girl, I dont' need to tell people about it?? where does that sound condescending? Please rephrase.

I am totally ok with homosexual love, but I am slightly against homosexual couples having kids.. It's inconsiderate/ selfish... for instance:

In chinese classaoshi: " Mali( who has two fathers), ni jia you ji kouren?
Mali: wo jia you 3 kouren, liang ge baba he wo.

And how the class would laugh and tease the poor kid for a lifetime!! I don't know how that feels but what I do know is how to feel alienated. It doesn't feel very good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 20:00:02 |Display all floors
"If I'm a guy, and I'm capable of loving a girl, I dont' need to tell people about it??“

yea when you are hitting on girls,,, but it doesnt fit it here for sure.............................

im ok with homosexual love too la, so what we two argue about then????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 20:17:46 |Display all floors

chinese_doll

ahahaha- I'm not a lesbian, nor am I singaporean lah!! but I do respect both what...(oh yeah, my singlish is very goot)

What do you mean hitting on girls?? when and where was that-lol? did you feel me hitting on you ??? if i'm a lesbian, i wouldn't hide it, it's not my nature!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 20:19:21 |Display all floors

"I'm straight... I believe I am capable of loving a man."

"yea when you are hitting on girls,,, but it doesnt fit it here for sure............................."

I'm female- so do clarify your point  and stop beating around your bush--lol

[ Last edited by divina at 2006-2-23 08:20 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 20:54:07 |Display all floors

you are a guy or a girl divina?????????????????????????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 22:39:58 |Display all floors

???

I'm a girl of course!! DIVINA is my real name!!! what did you think??! lol- anyway... can I ask... are you really Chinese(from china) chinese_doll or you're of Chinese decent only? or what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 10:06:57 |Display all floors

I don't care about it , everyone has his own sex tropism.but I won't be a guy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.