Author: angie8429

give me some suggestions thank you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-7 09:10:39 |Display all floors

It is not that easy to make decision

Hi, there
You told us your boyfriend wanted to find a job overseas, I was wondering has he found one or he is looking for it now?  I've been living in Australia for a few years and I know how hard it is for the new comers. He has to adjust himself to the new work place as soon as he can, also he must get used to the new life style as well. if there is a ready job offer for him, things look much better, because he doesn't need to hunt for the job when he arrives the new country. if he wants to go aborad first then looks for job, i don't think it is a good idea. I got some friends they immigrated to Australia and finally they found it was very hard to get job here because the compaies always ask local working experience which most of the new immigrants do not possess.  

The second questions is how much money he can earn over there? Don't forget caculate  living cost very carefully. If the income couldn't cover two people's cost, I suggest you'd better stay at  home. Of crouse you also can find a job sooner or later, but at the beginning, both of you need a base to build up the new life and I don't think too much financail pressure is a good start for both of you.

The third question is how long his working contract will be? if it is only a temporary contract, it is not a big deal you go with him or not. Maybe after a short period he will change his mind and move back to China. Living overseas is hard sometimes, although you work hard, you can speak good English, but you still feel lonely and miss the lifestyle you have used to for many many years.

So, if you have been together for few years and you were supposed to know each other well. No matter you go with him or not, you'd better to be independent all the time, then you will feel confident and confirtable to handle your own life issues.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 14:01:12 |Display all floors

what can we learn everyday

can you tell me what we can learn in school for evertyday ?I am quite confused with this question.
I am a candindate of master,everyday we study in the school,and this days have been lasted more than 18
years ,but now I always think what have learned this years,do you think you have  been competernt to the
social's request.sometimes I think what I learn in school is useless,every year while our students are job
hunting,the companies are refuring our students who graduate just now,and every year when the term
starts there are always lots of students suicide,especially the higher degree students,why???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 13:31:05 |Display all floors
if you love him,let he do as he like!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 10:43:07 |Display all floors
you should let him know you think about the whole thing and you also should get to know how he thinks about it too. good luck,hope it will work out soon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.