Author: babul91

What is most important for life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-24 05:53:38 |Display all floors
yeah probably... actually i had to write an essay on 'can money bring happiness' i think it just goes round and round...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 03:50:16 |Display all floors

Reply #1 babul91's post

ofcourse love

do you know the story about love wealth and health?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 05:13:56 |Display all floors
A calm mind answers to all..rest gtakes u to hell

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 05:52:25 |Display all floors
We got into this money issue in another thread.... I am surprised that so many people feel so strongly about it one way or the other. Personally, I'm on the Love/health side. Of course I would rather be rich, happy, healthy AND in love. But we were asked which of these things were most important, as if we could not have them all (which most people don't).

So I would rather be poor and happy & healthy, than rich and unhealthy or unhappy. Money will not always buy your health. sure it can help, but rich people get sick, get sad, get miserable, and sometimes die unhappy or lonely.

Happiness is most important to me. If I am happy, but poor and even sick or alone... well, if I'm happy, then what's the problem? I'm happy!!!! Ha! So I'll take HAPPINESS.

If I can be at peace in my mind, and I am usually happy or content, then no matter what my situation is,  I will be.... happy and content!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 07:02:52 |Display all floors

food,water,shelter,companionship, love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 11:01:33 |Display all floors

What do you say to someone who has love and money?

I am just curious.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 11:48:42 |Display all floors
you say... Congratulations!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.