Author: babul91

What is most important for life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-24 04:51:31 |Display all floors
well if you truely love someone, then its ok right... even without money, you can just suffer together and work harder to make things better, can't you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 05:20:31 |Display all floors

Money makes the world go round..

Anything and everything else makes the world go only half way..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 05:24:29 |Display all floors
nice one... well fair enough... i have to agree with you there... money really does make the world go round... hehe.. what would life be like without it...... extremely horrible... i think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 05:27:08 |Display all floors

Nah ...

Health and happiness beat money anyday!!

What use is money if you are too ill to spend it?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 05:31:13 |Display all floors
well, then you could always spend you money on getting better from your illness... or like when your just about to die, you could donate it to some charity or something... or just give it to your kids... you can always spend money...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 05:41:19 |Display all floors

Well ...

Does money make people happy?

I'm sure that there are miserable rich people
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 05:53:06 |Display all floors

all win or no win

I believe people are never satisfied with what we have... Without money, we can't SURVIVE. So I'm sure for anyone who places less importance in money, that is assuming there is enough.. In order of IMPORTANCE for survival... MONEY. If everything is balanced then LOVE ofcourse...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.