Author: babul91

What is most important for life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-22 19:28:42 |Display all floors

4)...

CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 22:08:25 |Display all floors
I think my future generation means more than anything...

I am working hard...getting as much money as I can...all i am doing now is to offer a better environment for my future kids...

I just want to offer them a better environment ...so they can get better education..everything is better...surly..educate them to be a better person...

sometimes I think..the reason why I am here is to be responsible for my offsprings...does this sound bit too serious??

love is also important to me... I am in love now..which is sweet and romantic...ahaha...

money is something that can be the basis of many things...at least..I need to make good money in order to support my future kids...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 01:24:48 |Display all floors

How about a rich lover.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 03:09:20 |Display all floors
Health..because without this you can have no future

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 03:28:25 |Display all floors

Dryrain ...

Very true ...

You need health and happiness ... The latter can be achieved perhaps with money and love too, but without a good health then things can get tough!!

Money is not the source of happiness. I have some money but it doesn't make me happy, it just gives me a bit more freedom to enjoy life.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 08:38:29 |Display all floors
LOVE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 11:44:54 |Display all floors
neither is most important for life, but money is more important than love.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.