Views: 8061|Replies: 22

Look at this super cutie Vote for her !!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-22 11:07:06 |Display all floors
This is my niece. She's 9-month old. Before my own child to be born, she would be the baby I love the most.

Now, she's joining a competition sponsored by Pampers to select lovely babies.  I hope I could get some votes here to support her, thanks forumites.

Here's the link to vote: http://www.pampers.com.cn/bsod/seebaby.asp?ID=sh00017

[ Last edited by qollop at 2006-2-22 11:26 AM ]
look3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 11:14:00 |Display all floors
It's in November when I went back to my parent's on vacation. I took these pictures as Koala (her name) was crawling on my mum's bed with her chubby butt exposing to the soft winter sunshine.

She was very curious at my camera and kept trying to get nearer to it. Finally She got it, but I stopped her from swallowing it.
look2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 11:15:27 |Display all floors
My mum said sunshine is good to her butt which was often covered by Pampers diaper.

[ Last edited by qollop at 2006-2-22 11:27 AM ]
look.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 11:16:13 |Display all floors
Koala's sleeping on my bed
sleep.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 11:18:35 |Display all floors
Koala is playing beside my dad, her grandpa. Koala likes to tear papers apart, chewing. When my dad takes a nap, she does her routine play, waiting for my dad awake.
sleepdad.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 11:22:37 |Display all floors
Dear forumites, as I'm trying to get more pictures of her from my sister, her mum, please support us by voting for this cutie through this link: http://www.pampers.com.cn/bsod/seebaby.asp?ID=sh00017

If it don't bother you too much, you can vote every ten minutes, but ten votes are the maximum allowed each day.

Thanks. I promise more pictures would come if you guys like her
.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 11:29:29 |Display all floors
Ding!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.