Author: piraeus

marriage, Is it a duty for us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-29 12:18:32 |Display all floors
so, what's going on?
because now is Sept to Oct
I don't know what's change in your life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 10:32:35 |Display all floors
24?you are young!i don't think marry early is a good thing.and i also don't like the way marrying by others' introduce.it's vulgar!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 23:50:37 |Display all floors
If you have a boy friend,you will find that marriage is your favorite thing.All girls fall in love want to get married.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 15:15:30 |Display all floors

no

Chinese people are dominated by Confucianism by thousands of years. Surely traditional parents act like this. While their intention is good ,but they are so hurry. So do my parents. They urge my sister to get marriage so much, and at last my sister(at an age of 27) married a boy,. but she don't think she is happy now.  Love is mutural,  love also relies on predetermination. Haste decision does harm to your happy life. Tell your mother my sister's lesson, and be patient to wait for the coming of your Mr. Right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 10:27:12 |Display all floors
If your mother still insisted,take it easy,meetingsome boys is not meaning marriage----Making some friends is also a good thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 10:37:04 |Display all floors
I think all people need love,don't you?
"Printer Consumables" Manufacturer ------MSN:mydearlotus@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 21:40:33 |Display all floors
24 years old..... You are so young.

We get married  for our happiness and never for your parents or your age.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.