Author: tmphgt

Who should do the next "everything about me" thread? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-23 11:45:57 |Display all floors

Dont worry Bizarre

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

-Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul.
Marcus Aurelius Antonius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 11:56:03 |Display all floors
I wonder whether people here tell the truth of themselves..or just bullshit to us??...

alex..haha..your everything bout alex is huge success..good on you...!!

I am waitin for the everything about freakyqi now..

I dont think xiao has the guts, balls and backbones to post everything about her/himself...

I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 11:58:04 |Display all floors

Bakcbone...get your own saying woman!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 12:01:07 |Display all floors

thanks a lot sinful

it is somewhat scary putting my pics up...even with black faces...at least everyone knows that i'm genuine...xiao is one of those bullshitters just abusing people, she doesn't own the word "backbone" either...why don't you do an everything about sinful post?
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 12:06:10 |Display all floors
alex..i dont suggest you to put your facial picture here..as it is very dangerous..cos someone here might do something to your pic...hahah...stay safe!

xiao..when does he or she stop bullshitting??...but it jsut seems that she or he finds interesting and entertaining to abuse others..esp me here...i actually wonder whether he or she loves me ....hahaha.....

everything about sinful??...i think everyone knows me well??...maybe i shall take your advice??..put one...ahaha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 12:10:35 |Display all floors

it's like in primary school

you could tell which girls liked you by which ones were mean...xiao actually just has a primary school style crush on you...watch out though...might get cooties
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 12:11:16 |Display all floors
bullshit is everywhere.......
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.