Author: tmphgt

Who should do the next "everything about me" thread? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-23 04:46:25 |Display all floors

Ah ...

But who has crept ahead now?

I can't remember who I voted for ... but I have one fan
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 04:52:42 |Display all floors
Ok, I finally voted. I figure, no matter who wins, other people can still do them anyway. And you didn't include some people, like winddancer. Maybe we can all just do them.

I voted TMP because...
a) I'm in his band, so I figured I should vote for my band mate
b) I'm in his band, so I figured I should know a little something about him
c) I want to see if really he's someone famous and I've been talking to someone whose CD's I'm listening to all this time.
d) After those two teaser pics under "baby pictures" I'm hoping to see his face as an adult.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 04:57:05 |Display all floors

Ah ha ...

My number one fan

d) is a good reason, I like it!
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 07:15:19 |Display all floors
Freaky...Haha..now you are the lead!!!...I wonder when thise poll ends??...so we can start a new thread Everything about Freakyqi????...

I vote for TB..why??..cos he is so awesome in my eyes..and very mysterious...maybe its jsut ME who think he is mysterious???..unreachable???..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 07:18:28 |Display all floors

You ugly head is unreachable

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 11:11:49 |Display all floors
You can reach YOUR head xiao, it's in your *bleep*!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you know me better than that. I just had to take advantage, you left yourself wide open.

But I don't feel bad, because I left you a gift in "hehe". Really, I thought of you and I think you'll like it. Actually anyone who likes cute animals will like it, but you're the Picture Posting Queen, so I thought of you first, awww, how sweet I am.....

oh PS  - TMPHGT - When will the votes be counted? How long will we give it?

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-2-23 11:12 AM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 11:21:32 |Display all floors
"Oh you know me better than that. I just had to take advantage, you left yourself wide open."
what's new?...sorry...just..."had to take advantage"
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.