Author: pinko7

how old is freakyqi? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-28 12:22:53 |Display all floors
"i know i know
5'5"...what a nice height
34 and a half...what a nice age
hurry up with the about me thread already"

Awww, thanks, you're sweet Alex!! Yes, it is a nice age. Young enough to have fun, and old enough to not be too stupid. I'm rather enjoying it!
How tall are you? Oh wait, maybe you said it on the "about alex" page... maybe I should go ask there.

SA, you think I look YOUNGER? Well, thank you, but that's because you've only seen small pictures.... if you saw me for real you would see just a *few* little grey hairs in the front of my head, and if I smile all day, the smile lines will stay for the rest of the day. I don't like that! And I said when I was young I'd never dye my hair to hide the grey, but everyone says "then you'll have to cut it, long grey hair is ugly! Like a witch!!!"
I don't want to cut it either! Poo on them!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 13:01:04 |Display all floors

Freakyqi

Now I see you as a real person with all this information. Have to applaud for your honesty on the age thing. Not so many women of your age are confident enough to tell. If you ask me, hehe, I am between 20 and 80. ;)
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 13:01:30 |Display all floors

yeah i am sweet

34 and a half is fun and wise...i'm 6'4" i should write that in the about alex thread
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 13:15:07 |Display all floors

Reply #84 freakyqi's post

Yes it ryhmes.

Forget the Rant, take the "hant".

Today my meditation was v good.
I know my "San Kern" (roots) is travelling down from my head down( a monk told me my t-zone is now white ) to my heart area. If my heart opens up, i will know more. Why 'cos i met another two monks. One from Nepal in January
and another from Thailand(this week) who comes here everyear. Now i think it is the extra blessings.

P/S : Monks will review at the end of everyday what they did and what is right or not.
Those not, they will ask the "Sangha" for pardon(big mistakes) or mentally pardon themselves to correct it mentally(smaller mistakes).

[ Last edited by caringhk at 2006-2-28 01:18 PM ]
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.