Author: meggie

通告:English Exams新添版主 tamahome [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-28 16:56:39 |Display all floors
you really deserve it!
congratulations!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 20:02:56 |Display all floors

Prepare English Exams

I know a good method for improving your English. It is called SPEAKEVERYDAY. It is a class with a real teacher which takes place online using skype .

My daughter does 10 minutes of English conversation class every night for two months with "SpeakEveryday" to prepare before her English exams.
The teacher calls her at the same time every evening and they talk about various subjects: going on holidays to London, the sports played in United States, how to order food in a restaurant....

She is improving alot and gaining confidence in her ability to communicate in English.
I think this is a helpful mehtod and I would recommend this service to other parents.

(At the moment they are offering a FREE TRIAL CLASS!
so it is worth testing if you are interested...)

www.speakeveryday.com/intl

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 20:39:29 |Display all floors

I tried this too

My son is doing the SPEAKEVERYDAY English classes.

It is very good. The teachers are not chinese, so her is learning to understand new accents and new expressions which he does not learn in class.
I also recommend this to other parents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 17:14:28 |Display all floors

is it an ad?

Thanks for carol's nice comment.
but hey wendy, ads are not a recommended way to support my job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.