Author: kokoro

In love... (long, sorry) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-24 09:24:09 |Display all floors
Why doesn't she know English?
We all have ot learn English in China.

She is really someone deserving your whold heart."intelligent, kind, caring, sweet, shy, and very beautiful".What else could you expect?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 17:40:04 |Display all floors

J

Hmmm. Studying a language doesn't equate to proficiency in a language. I work with many Japanese teachers of English and I often have to use very simple English or else they have no idea of what I am trying to say.  Japanese study English for a minimum of six years and more if they go to university. Despite this, most people in my province cannot speak English. There are numerous problems with the Japanese education system, but discussing them now would give me a fairly large migrane. I don't think it is mandatory to study English in China, is it? I believe that if a province in China borders another country there is the option of studying the language of that particular country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.