Author: piraeus

How do you spend your Valentine's Day? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-22 08:07:56 |Display all floors

TO:otily5

it is a bad day for me too, i catch a heavily cold (headach , running nose...)and has to sleep all day long...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 19:04:31 |Display all floors
It is not easy to find another girl I really love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 22:33:50 |Display all floors

Sooner or later, you will meet that woman of your life.

Originally posted by gdchery2006 at 2006-2-22 19:04
It is not easy to find another girl I really love.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 08:17:35 |Display all floors

to:thunderbird

Are you talking this by your experience?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 10:23:55 |Display all floors
I dont expect gifts from my partner...all I want from him is his trust and love....gifts are material for me..I dont need it much...

On V day, I bought my partner three love tokens..self made chocolate...card...^_^..dress sexy for him...

I got a doggie from him..so cute....hahaha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 10:49:12 |Display all floors
I could not meet my girlfriend at the valentine's day, because we worked at different place. We just have a  talk at telephone.But I  still felt sweet. We had fallen in love for almost four years. I think I will marry her in a few days.expecting....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 10:56:27 |Display all floors
That is sweet...I just start my relation with my partner..ahahahah...We dont know where it leads us to...but...one thing is sure...he is very speical in my eyes.......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.