Author: tmphgt

Concern for a new forum member [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-20 21:01:31 |Display all floors

I need to read more books on mind power again...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 21:02:32 |Display all floors

Hee hee

Otis you will remember the thread

I don't mind attacks but the whole thing smacked of someone probably associated with the company concerned ... Why bother registering here to dig up one old thread and bash someone who has chosen to expose a dodgy business?

Fluffy - I like your style :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 21:45:12 |Display all floors

now I remember...

I see the robot found a human (admittedly a feeble minded one) to launch attacks on his behalf.... I'd say it's common knowledge by now that this forum has a tendency of attracting shit slingers... he's obviously rambling so I wouldn't pay him much mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 23:53:23 |Display all floors
I visited....   
                         ..... weird!

What a jerk. I don't know where to begin, so I won't bother.
The original link didn't work for me either. Well, don't let it get to you too much tmp, unless he starts showing up in other places just to attack you. If he does, we'll all let him have it!!! We got your back Mr GuitarHead!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 00:01:37 |Display all floors

Thanks guys :)

Let us spread that forum lurve

Mr GuitarHead? Interesting because the guitar has both head and neck ... heh heh ... As long as I am not called "Mashy"

There might be another pic competition tonight once I have been to the gym. Afri-simba is currently in the lead with about 400,000 points, followed by everyone else with 399,999 points
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 00:09:36 |Display all floors

heehee

Thanks, Mr. Guitar...

But I only got 3, and failed in the others.  I will try to do my level best tonight...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.