Views: 4810|Replies: 13

lalala [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-20 01:16:50 |Display all floors
lalala

[ Last edited by amandamiller at 2009-5-1 11:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 07:35:32 |Display all floors
I am sorry to hear your story...

You know..you cant obtain love by offering everything you can to him...Love can NOT be obtained...besides, if he couldnt find a job, which means he doesnt have any income, do you really think love can exist without a stable financial basis????

I assume you are a mature girl, if he wants to leave, which you can never stop him...what you have with him is very special to you as you mentioned, but if he cant stay in shanghai, at least you still have something special about you two in your heart...it will never fade away..it will always be there...!! If he does love you, I am sure he will do something to stay in shanghai..or take you back to his country...remember, if a man does love and care for you..he will consider you while he makes decisions....

Right now, you just need to have a good sleep, and dont be upset or depressed in front of him, cos it hurts him to see you are in sadness...if you have any problems or concerns, you can just talk to him...tell him what you really think deep in heart...and hope he can do something about it..

All best...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 10:06:17 |Display all floors

lalala

lalala

[ Last edited by amandamiller at 2009-5-2 12:06 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 13:38:05 |Display all floors

What kind of job your BF is looking for?

What kind of job your BF is looking for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 14:31:50 |Display all floors
i agree with what sinfulangel said. if true love exists between you two, he should try hard to stay in shanghai with you, if he didnt even try,, think about it..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 15:49:14 |Display all floors

lalala

lalala

[ Last edited by amandamiller at 2009-5-2 12:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 16:54:53 |Display all floors
http://www.chinasplash.com/index.php?l=e

hope that will help you and your bf!
God bless you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.