Author: tearylegend

How do u like transnational love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-20 14:39:15 |Display all floors
I never believe in transnational love.
My cousin  once felt in love with a swiss. The guy waved hera  beautiful dream for marriage. But when the moment came, the  swiss guy backed out with no convincing reasons. My cousin was badly hurt, cried her eyes out for most of the Spring Festicval.
One of my friends, a girl as well, not very close though, went to New Zealand for study, and came back with an exotic husband. They tied the knot just 1 months after they met each other.  When my friend came back to China, she gradually found out that the man is a total loser in New Zealand. He owned many debts back in his country and could not even aford the interest. He just took advantage of this marriage to come to China to avoid the debt chasers.
The admirable marriage of  the-once-glorious-Chinese-singer Weiwei(I don't know her English name) ended up with a divorce as well.
Facing so many miserable experiences, how can i be positive toward transnational love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 16:41:31 |Display all floors
disbelieve  discredit  doubt question suspect...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 06:25:03 |Display all floors
Well, I must say that it worked for me.  I had never fallen in love before and now I am engaged to a girl in Guangzhou.  
It can happen but here is my advice.  I wrote to this girl for almost a year before I decided that I would visit.  You really
cannot fall in love until you meet each other.  If someone is telling you that they are sure they love you without ever meeting
you should beware of this.  

I have been to China twice and she will be here soon.  Love is love and I have found Chinese culture to my liking.  At least
what I understand of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 12:29:43 |Display all floors
Really? That's  great ! Congratulations!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 13:04:59 |Display all floors
Sometimes you meet a person online, and they seem really cool on the internet, and you meet in person and become good friends.  Sometimes you think you have a good friend, but when you talk about meeting, they "get sick" or "have to prepare for a job interview" every time you suggest meeting.  Those are freaks who are in love only with their computer, and you should delete them from your contact list immediately.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 14:01:36 |Display all floors

about my friend~

One of my ex-foreign teachers who comes from America have ever stayed in love with his student.They were harmonious at beginning.then with my teacher moving on anther place to teach yet his girlfriend had to go on with studying here.not long ago ,my friend told me that they have breaken up. and distance is one of causes,he added.as we can see,long distance is a deadly point which leads to fraity of love.
take each day as the end!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 16:34:36 |Display all floors

Native English speaking foreign teachers needed in Beijing

Problem solvers, a local American-owned training company, is looking for qualified English teachers for part-time corporate assignments. Successful applicants must be native-speakers, have a college degree, and have experience teaching English. please send CV to Cathy@problemsolvers.com.cn. See our website: www.problemsolvers.com.cn.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.