Author: tearylegend

How do u like transnational love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-20 06:52:25 |Display all floors

Where and when is this transitional love going to end?

Transitional love implies that your friend is going through some stages....I am just wondering are they going to meet....is he coming to China?....is she going to US?....what is going to be the next stage....when and where is the permenant love takes place?....could you find out what is her plan of action?.....does she enjoy this temporary, cyber-love affair?....is she in control of the situation?...or is he in control?....how is her mood....stable? or unstable?.....and what does she meant by accepting him?....accepting him as a cyber lover/boyfriend?....if she does that, what is her concern?....is he asking her for money?....what is your friend's worry?
??????????????????????????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 07:15:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tearylegend at 2006-2-19 13:42
One of my friends told me that her e-friend who's an American  fall in love with her but she doesn't know whether she should accept him or not. 'coz she thinks he's so far away and she doesn't real ...

You kidding me??...someone online told her that he loves her, and she believes so??...it is all BULLSHIT...unless they meet each other in real life .. and something special might happen...whcih we dont know at this stage..but cyber love wont work...cos the basis is so weak...which cant hold the love....

I just dont understand why so many people are so addictive to the cyber love...it is such a fake place...I dont mind knowing each other from net, but for love..you have to meet each other in real life..and then develop it in real life..not in a cyber world...

anyways, that's what I think...you dont have to agree though...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 07:20:20 |Display all floors

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 10:38:16 |Display all floors

No good result finally!

Originally posted by tearylegend at 2006-2-19 13:42
One of my friends told me that her e-friend who's an American  fall in love with her but she doesn't know whether she should accept him or not. 'coz she thinks he's so far away and she doesn't real ...

transnational love can seem sweet for a short time, but for the real life, it's two different culture, two different living habits, two different diets, two different environments, so if the two really love each other and decide to live together, there'll be certainly a lot of troubles and generally there'll be no good result finally.

For your friend,  the case is if that American guy is serious or not, even he's serious, they must consider carefully!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 13:06:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-2-19 20:59

Rubbish!

Love does not give a flying f*ck about race, colour, religion, shape, size, dental records, foot size ... etc ...

The problem with the original post is that it is some stupid onl ...

That's true and I believe love could surpass anything..but cyber love is not reliable at all...anyway I believe in cyber friendship..we could comfort and encourage each other on net ,,that's practical..I think..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 14:01:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-2-20 06:52
Transitional love implies that your friend is going through some stages....I am just wondering are they going to meet....is he coming to China?....is she going to US?....what is going to be ...

thunderbird,,,,
:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 14:05:25 |Display all floors
online relationship could hardly work out anyway,, especially when it comes to those who are in us,,,, they too full of sweet stuff and just too good flirters...

edited: i mean online ones....

edited edited: not those we got in this forums of cos

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.