Author: tmphgt

Where is this? ... Part 5 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-20 17:53:40 |Display all floors

Hahahaha ...

Freakyqi - 10,000 points ... Well done ... drumroll, fanfare, etc ...

http://www.portmeirion-village.com/ ....

Portmeirion was indeed the setting for the 60s TV show called The Prisoner. Not everything is real there: some windows are painted on the buildings and there is a stone boat too.

I enjoyed The Prisoner so I went and visited Portmeirion :)

Freakyqi mentioned Wales so I thought we could have a Wales picture with some trickery too

Alex, I owe you an MP3 of my playing - that was the prize and I have not forgotten
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 00:09:08 |Display all floors
YES!!!! 10,000 POINTS!!!! didya hear that?? TEN THOUSAND POINTS!!!!! Wait... are these the points like on "Whose Line is it Anyway", where the points don't matter? Where the points are like....

Well, I'm very happy with my 10,000 points. I've never won anything here, and I'm very full of myself at times, and very proud to have won something.
SO THERE!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I WON!!!!  I WON!!!!!!  I WON!!!!!!

[color= red]WOHOOOO!!!!!!!
      :lol  :lol

Anyone wishing to bow to me and kiss my feet should start the line right here:

c'mon, who's first? C'mon... don't worry I'll wear clean shoes....  okay, I'll also accept money, chocolate or kisses on the cheek. (or the lips if you're really hot)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 00:14:01 |Display all floors

I have got malaria...

...and my body temperature now is 39 centigrade...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 01:11:32 |Display all floors
Umm..... you're excused from the kissing line. You can still give me chocolate or money though. Just don't touch it with your hands or cough on it. Leave it on the ground at the line, and I will pick it up with a stick, thank you.

Is that what you wanted to hear? You don't have to kiss me?

NO ONE else better try any trickery!!!! C'mon... line up....

(do you really have malaria???? I don't mean to joke about it if you do, really!)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 01:26:11 |Display all floors

Here come the bird.

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-2-21 00:09
YES!!!! 10,000 POINTS!!!! didya hear that?? TEN THOUSAND POINTS!!!!! Wait... are these the points like on "Whose Line is it Anyway", where the points don't matter? Where the points are li ...

Peck....Peck....Peck....PEck....PEck...PECk...PECk...PECk...PECK...PECK...PECK..
enough pecking for now...have to take a break...can't expect a bird to work overtime!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 01:27:08 |Display all floors

Really or not...

hot is hot...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 01:30:29 |Display all floors

Strike while the iron is hot!

Originally posted by afri_simba at 2006-2-21 00:14
...and my body temperature now is 39 centigrade...

Strike while the iron is hot!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.