Author: whirlingone

How many of you enjoy your present job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-24 09:50:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 13:47:09 |Display all floors
yes, i do dislike my current work. it is sort of boring and dull,usually nothing to do , just surfing in the office. i cannot feel any stress and competion. as far as the outside more competitive and complicated world, it seems the garden of Eden. otherwise, i donot like working here. in this modern and globalization world, we are processing day and day. i am not going to be the one abandoned by the society. so i am planing for job-hunting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 03:32:31 |Display all floors
well, i didnt bother reading the thread but sure as mary was a virgin, not me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 11:19:32 |Display all floors

thunderbird is a good spokesman:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 14:35:10 |Display all floors
I like my profession, but they're not paying me nearly enough for the work I do in my current job. I'm getting a new job.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 14:51:08 |Display all floors

i am doubt

Tell the truth I dislike my current job, after long time working in the same position and the unchanged salary; I lose the impetus, but without enough starting fund and the little experience ,I cannot run my own business ,so I have to work in the current company ,meanwhile I am looking for a new job opportunity .
I am doubt that it’s right or not to change my occupational direction from the long-time specialty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 15:26:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bourne at 2006-2-27 14:51
Tell the truth I dislike my current job, after long time working in the same position and the unchanged salary; I lose the impetus, but without enough starting fund and the little experience ,I can ...

what field do you work in?
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.