Views: 4296|Replies: 12

Yellow Fever Explained. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-17 11:18:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 11:56:50 |Display all floors
OMG!!!! That video was SO, SO, SO incredibly awesome!!!!

I laughed out loud!!! Clever, funny, cute, honest.... and very smart editing. Cute sound effects.
I totally love it, I passed it on to a friend.

Thanks!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 14:21:03 |Display all floors
Oh Oh Oh ,,,,,good good ,Maybe I will became one of oversea students in the future:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 20:33:55 |Display all floors
Video was crap, but the message was right on target: confidence. There's no point in pretending being confident, that will just be seen as arrogance. You need to BE confident. Then you can have all the white girls you want (and I will continue to have the Asian gals, hehe).
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 20:58:50 |Display all floors

Well ...

I am with freakyqi on this one - good fun and mucho lunchtime amusement ... it certainly wasn't crap
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 04:34:29 |Display all floors

Good clean fun...I agree with tmp...lunchtime fast-track entertainment.

It  takes a bit of everything to put together a short video like that....very time consuming (speaking from experience)::)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 05:01:46 |Display all floors
Hey TB, what experience do you have? I have some too.

This was obviously meant to be campy & humorous... a fun college video, designed to entertain while addressing a real issue. That's my impression.

True Liangzai, you need to actually BE confident, not fake it, I know I for one can tell the difference between confidence and arrogance. I would also be able to tell if a guy was trying to be confident but really was scared inside. In that case I'd feel kinda bad for him and be nice about it.... Anyway, you don't sound like you even found the video amusing at all... yet you watched it all, right? I'm seriously curious, if you thought it was crap, what kept your interest? Were you just hoping it would get better or did you enjoy it at all?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.