Author: goddess

What would you do if you had five million dollars ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-22 19:25:33 |Display all floors
HA HA ~~~
    If  i  have  five million dollars.
i will help the blind persons and the
people with disabilities....
    And i will buy a big house for my parents
and take they to travel around the world~~~:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 20:18:27 |Display all floors
I have two points:
1) If the money was earned by me.I will buy something that i really really want at first.After that,deposit the money in bank.

2) If the money is from gamble,I think i will not consider until i contributed all the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 21:55:15 |Display all floors
I will make  a good education for myself and for my family!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 03:13:30 |Display all floors
I will spend one million to construct sevel hospices.nowadays too many handicapped have been ignored by their relatives.they need help.
three million will be transfered to bank .the interest can be used to maintain those daily spending of hospices.
the surplus I think I will use them  to improve my life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 20:47:40 |Display all floors

If I have five million

I will give some of my friends~~~~~
The second I will buy anything of my hobby !?
Maybe it's a computer or a " save gun" or a traveling boat.Mayby...

Finally I hope that I finish my all studies,I will marry the my love, I will buy a smart car ! And I shoud find a good work before I spend all about the money
HA hA Ha ... He he he !? Thanks and good luck with everyone.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 10:36:58 |Display all floors
First,before I have read newspapers about a lot of children who are deprived educations.They really need money to study.So I want to tax two million money to Education foundation. I hope through myself meager power to help more persion.And encourage more people act.
     Then,I am great grateful my parents,relatives,teachers and friends.So I will give two millions money to my parents.Be without them and without me.I think it is must to do.
     And also be left one million.What I should do?I want to do something with sense.For example, to help very poor's people around me.I often think it a cheelful to help others. So we should to help others as much as.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 12:55:09 |Display all floors

Buy many things!!

If I have five million dollars, I will buy a new compurter for me and buy a new car for my father
And I will buy all thing that I want buy before!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.