Author: goddess

What would you do if you had five million dollars ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-21 17:19:55 |Display all floors

11B's Jeannette ..Money = Rich ??

Do anyone feel  this topic is  very faimilar or bored? If you think like this , i hope that you can think clearly in your mind .Why he gave us this job?

I think Goddess speak out this topic is not just for fun. He wants us to think about it , to think about our way of living. Did we fight for our dream ? Did we know how to hold or save this big amount of money if we really got it by fortune ? ...

I met this topic for many many times, but each time when I meet it again , my feeling is totally different .

I still remember last time when I met this title, I  was so  young and naive. I think I can use those money to make everyone happy or even help all people that need help . Finally I realize that human is not  ..simple  .. They are rude and bad in some ways or sometimes, especially , when they got a lot of power and money ...

In some people 's point of view , money is not 100% power , but at least .. If you got money , you got one over three power , it is better than who got nothing ...Money is important for us in this centry . It can protect ourselves. etc..So we must learn how to face money i a positive way ..

As everybody  thinks ..MONEY = RICH ...Is this correct ?

Nobody tell you that money is not stands for rich if you don't know how to manage them in a right way. if you didn't ,  you will lose it even faster than the losing of time  .. We need to understand if we got these money and just spend it .. it will be decrease very fast . Many people  we must gave the money to the person that we love or the child or parents that we hope they will have a better life, the main point is teach them how to keep those money safly at least  not decreasing. Try to increase it . If the money is not increasing everyday , you will decrease it in next min .

Guys, try your best to hold what you own now , the knowleage that you are learning from schools are even richer than that 5 millons ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 23:35:36 |Display all floors
Well, I think if I had five million dollors, first, I will travel all over the world with my whole family , second, I will have some of my money in the bank, third,I will use some of them to set up a company to earn more money.Besides these,I will contribute some of them to pandas.Because I love pandas.They are so lovely that I didn't want them to disappear in the world.
That's what I would do if i had five million dollars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 09:28:42 |Display all floors
If I have five million yuan, i will give too million yuan to my parents and i will travel around the world with the other money.Because my greatest ambition to have enough money to travel around the world by myself. I will be happy to eat snack over the world with the leaving money.I think the food must be so delicious. At then, I will buy some presents to my friends and my relatives from over the world.I will visit famous scenic spot of every country and I will take a picture ther.The picture will prove my footprint.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 13:06:28 |Display all floors
If I have five million yuan,I will  come into existence a charity to help people who need help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 15:38:17 |Display all floors
oh,in that case,at first,I will live abroad in order to get rid of danger around me.then I will buy a ordinary house and a car,I will try to open a shop,marry a pretty girl from China.That's all I am able to think about

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 16:23:47 |Display all floors

hehehe

House, Cars , Beautiful Clothes,Travalling around the world and so forth....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 16:34:23 |Display all floors
firstly,I will give some of them to the people of disabilities,and than I will buy a new house and a car to my parents.after that, I will buy myself a notebook and I will go to agood university and than I will do thing what I want to do
            when will you take a new one

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.