Author: goddess

What would you do if you had five million dollars ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-20 16:06:24 |Display all floors

To g11c_yoyo, g11cjluo, g11cwyz :

You have done good jobs except some spelling mistakes. My suggestion is that you should check what you have typed before submitting your posts so as to avoid the foolish spelling mistakes. Form the habit of carefully doing anything and you will find it beneficial in your daily life as well as in your study.  Hehe.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 17:08:57 |Display all floors

Chocolate

I will built a chocolate house if I have 5 millon dollars!
Chocolate is my favourite food.My father always say I am a silly girl when I was eating chocolate. But I can't understand why have chocolate is silly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 17:15:34 |Display all floors

Why

My dear teacher:
  Why is 5 million dollars?Why is not if you have 5 million kilometers square desert?
                                                                                                          Students  Yihlee

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 03:30:04 |Display all floors

this is a fun post

Haha! I like hearing all these answers! If I had 5 million square km of desert, I wouldn't know what to do with it! I would research how to use some of it for a worthy cause.
This teacher has some clever students!

I also like chocolate, but I think I would settle for a small chocolate house, one that could fit on my kitchen table! If I lived in a real one, I would be worried on a very hot summer day. Maybe the roof would collapse.

The person who would help people with disabilities sounds like a very thoughtful person. I hope you get the chance to help people someday.

Rovi-
I don't know the show you're talking about. I don't watch too much tv. But I sure enjoy dreaming about having millions! Did you ever say what you would do with it? If so, forgive me, I'll go back and check again. If not, let's hear it!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2006-2-21 07:03:45 |Display all floors

Dear freakyqi....

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 08:38:54 |Display all floors
if I have it I will give some of my mother

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 10:41:32 |Display all floors
1.have a my own shop
2.trave around with my wife and daught.
3.stay with my famliy members more

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.