Author: goddess

What would you do if you had five million dollars ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-18 11:30:33 |Display all floors

Reply #1 goddess's post

I wouldn't want that 5 million dollars (referring to USD), which I think I don't deserve.

I still want to struggle and fight on for every dollar I make out of my hard work and honest living.

That is the meaning of my life.  I prefer to be a worker.

redwine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 08:52:02 |Display all floors

invest

make more million dollars.. live frugally and make sure the people around me are well taken care of. especially my parents and sisters.

[ Last edited by yierba at 2006-2-19 08:59 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2006-2-19 09:09:55 |Display all floors

well, dream, sweet dream, and keep your dream alive..

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 10:23:44 |Display all floors

Happy or unhappy

Money is a good stuff, so much money,  I can do anything what i want
  First, I will give me two months holiday, and traval in the world with family, I can spend everyday with my father and mother, like i was child, chat about the hometown, relative, my childhood, thire childhood, enjoy every day, my wife can buy makeup that she want, my daughter can choose what she like to study, don't
think about subsistence in the future;
Second, I will build a big house, there have garden, many trees, many flowers, many sport  equipment; my mother can plant what she like; I will reserve many house for my friends, my sisters, my brothers;my niece is a talent in drawing, no one teach her, but she can paint anything,  but there haven't good teacher in county seat, so I will send her to the best school to study drawing
third, I will plant trees in my home town, NinXia province, you know there is lack of water, but in my childhood, there often rained and snowed, becauce there have lots of trees in mountain,in village, two years ago, Icame back hometown, only see yellow ground, all is yellow, so if we plant trees everywhere, there would no sandstorm, there would have enough water, people can wash everyday
  The end ,I will build factory, the worker are from west, I will teach them skill, then send them to other factory, so my factory is a center of transferring technologic worker, settling poverty problem, the most important is giving them skill, then they can live by themselvese
(My english is poor,but i am improving it, please help me, maybe have many wrong;:  thanks)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 10:42:33 |Display all floors
thytrhrhd

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 11:34:37 |Display all floors

Think about Jay Sung...

He got 22 million (after tax) and now he gotta hide to live as a anchoret...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 11:42:18 |Display all floors

嘿嘿~...!

If it is true...That will be a great!
I think i will complete my study and then i wii leave a rich live with my family...
Also i will give 4 million dollars to you...haha!
Is the answer OK?
I am your student in Gread 11C ...    Do you know who am i?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.