Author: thunderbird

What's your favorite word(s)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-18 00:54:20 |Display all floors

Free time is hard to come by nowadays.

Originally posted by ceciliay at 2006-2-17 16:22
at the moment my favourite word is "free time",i really hunting for my free time now because i hardly have it  now.
in the working time ,my time is belonging to the office and after work ...

Personally, I don't even have time to watch TV News. The day is so short....My schedule is tight....of course I choose how to spend my time....like right now I spend a fair chunk of my precious time on chinadaily forum....how long will/can I maintain that schedule....hard to say....for the time being, I am ok with it. I tend to multi-task and drive myself crazy a lot....when I was younger, that was the way to go....the world is so competitive and harsh sometimes....people are so busy nowadays....In Canada, we have so many two-incomes families....they work very hard to raise their  families and having nice things for their families....people are so stressed out.

However, I always believe self-determination and I have been fairy successful in doing so through hard work and strong will....I believe people can achieve what they want once they set their minds to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 10:59:08 |Display all floors

Today my favorite words are "it is not".

It is not the coat that makes the gentleman....it is not the hood that makes the monk....it is not thunderbird who spills the milk....it is not you who get me going

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 17:21:46 |Display all floors

It must be the film tittled the house full of romance.

Originally posted by loveshanghai at 2006-2-17 09:33
I watched a movie on DVD not at cinema by chance a few days ago, theres a good sentence I want to share with you--- hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, no good things should ever die... ...

Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 21:36:48 |Display all floors

"I'm coming!"

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 23:31:08 |Display all floors

I am glad that you got it coming and of course

Originally posted by xiao-meow at 2006-2-18 21:36

You are coming too....the word "coming" reminds me of a few sayings....come down like a ton of bricks....come down on the right side of the fence.....and.... come home to one's heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 05:50:20 |Display all floors

Today, my favorite word is.... "live".

Live in peace....live on borrowed time and live like fighting cocks.

What a life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 06:06:07 |Display all floors

Well ...

Anything by Dr Seus ...

Go and read "Fox in Socks" .... heh heh heh ...

TB: "Fighting Cocks" ... is that some dodgy p0rn movie? ... mwahahahaha ... sorry
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.