Author: luck_boy

A girl is seeking me,but I am very hesitating [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-16 18:28:10 |Display all floors
It sounds like you are shy, and afraid to proceed.  When I was young I thought about it this way: I'm afraid to take the first step, but if I don't take that step, I will continue to be afraid.  So, I gathered my courage and took the chance on a girl.  After the first time, I no longer suffered from so much shyness and hesitation.  I suggest you take the chance, too.  You have nothing to lose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-16 22:29:09 |Display all floors

joe_doufu

How about your first step?May be I should take the first step,but like you said,I am afraid it can leads some unforecast  result.I have a very  conflictive mind,one accept it choose a love,other,deny it ,keep my way of life.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-16 22:51:23 |Display all floors
life is full of "unforecast  results" that's what makes it so exciting.... I think it would be too boring if you could foresee every possible outcome.... don't be afraid to take a chance mate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 01:31:58 |Display all floors

You have a few good points there!

Originally posted by luck_boy at 2006-2-15 22:36
I am new in this forum,and thanks for all advice,It seems that the advices trend to I can make further with her,or make up my mind to have a choose,But I have a feeling that I am hesitating not bec ...

You like your current routine and lifestyle....since you are enjoying it , there is no need to change. Besides, you don't have to have a girlfriend....it is your choice... I believe you know what's your needs....and what's best for yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 02:26:53 |Display all floors
Alright, let's go over the facts here before marrying Lucky off to this girl.

She's in love with him, yet that happens to be a total surprise for him. What does that mean, hmmm?
That means he never thought of her in a romantic fashion.
In other words, it's unrequited love.
He doesn't love her. Taking a relationship one step further from this shaky foundation will only cause problems in the future.

Conclusion: just be friends.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 09:20:58 |Display all floors
No, observer3.  See, on the one hand, she loves him.  On the other hand, he is male.  She gets to be with the boy she loves, and he gets to experience sex.  This is the type of relationship which our species has enjoyed for hundreds of thousands of years.  It's a perfect match.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 21:33:44 |Display all floors
I think I only have a feel with her,not love her,because it is my first experince,I even can't distinguish that it is my "love" or only a "like",maybe every girl can make me have this feel,but may be......time is good method,I still hesitating.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.