Author: luck_boy

A girl is seeking me,but I am very hesitating [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-15 09:43:05 |Display all floors

I I dont want sinful I want to chit chat!

想给你一生闪一晚..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 09:47:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangels at 2006-2-15 09:43

So am I thinking sinfully?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 09:48:35 |Display all floors

Dont worry abouther Peter she is just terrible!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 10:17:20 |Display all floors

I just want to save a life from ruining...
Amitabha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 10:43:47 |Display all floors

You should be careful as she could

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 11:02:24 |Display all floors

I have a similar problem

I have met this guy,who lives in Austria ,about 4 years ago.We were working in Korea together.He is really great and we liked each other from the start.

After Korea we went back to our countries.Now we are in touch with each other only through mails and phone calls etc.I have a really hard time in deciding if whether we should take things any further or not.Distance is complicating things a lot.I don`t know if whether we are workable or not.

Also it is hard for us to get together,because of our jobs and other responsibilities.
What to do now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 22:36:27 |Display all floors

Thanks for above advice

I am new in this forum,and thanks for all advice,It seems that the advices trend to I can make further with her,or make up my mind to have a choose,But I have a feeling that I am hesitating not because  it happend in this "period",and it probably because I don't want chang my way of life in this period.I think have a very good way of life:Get up 7:00 every morning,and then have a long run ,later have a breakfast and go to work. and have a net chatting or make a friend online,i feel this is very enjoyable,and if I have a gf,I am afraid all will changed.may be I need time to think......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.