Author: threethree87

tell me something about your opinion on psychology. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-16 18:32:14 |Display all floors

It can be very abstruse as well as easy.

I think it's an art of living.
  We may not study psychology in the university, but we can learn it from our life too.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 04:17:34 |Display all floors

C'e moi

yup... but long ago... Now I do computers. They are easier to deal with.

Originally posted by threethree87 at 2006-2-15 21:35
guy upstairs, you are really a specific in psych.
can i ask whether you are a psychologist?
hehe, i'm major in psych leh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 18:22:26 |Display all floors
yes, i think psychology is harder than what i expected

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 18:33:50 |Display all floors

Reply #17 threethree87's post

It will become easier if one understand how dissatisfactions arises? Anger,sorrows,pains, guilt,etc....

It is study of behaviour and natural instinct to get back at people when things don't go right!

And one must also be able to let go and not get too involve in the other person problem but still love them as well to show genuine interest in helping or understanding.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 21:40:37 |Display all floors
I'm a college student now and my major is not the Psychology.But in my opinion,the student in Psychology is   very comfortable.They can do many many interesting experiments .And what's more, they can solve the moral puzzles for people and bring happy and health to them.
It's a wonderful career!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 13:41:24 |Display all floors

My experience with psychology

Threethree87, if you are a student of psychology, I encourage you to focus on your chosen major, master it well so as to give help to millions of people suffering from psychological problems.

All of the people, to some extent, either serious or slight, may have some psychological problems. Most of the people can self-adjust either intentionally or unintentionally, some people can not and the problem develops into a disease and disturbance in their life.

I also suffered some sort of psychological problem some time ago, to be exact, I suffered from depression, despite I am happily married and have a loving wife. In that period, I lost interest in all of the things I used to like, like work-out, reading, music, and I found no interest in life. But I know I must get out of it. It took me a long tome to come over it, thanks to a wise friend I met at chat room. Just as CaringHK said, it is a kind art in life. Most people learned it without knowing it when they grow up, some people, due to some special environment, did not have the chance to learn it or being taught it. So when they grow up, when facing these situations, they do not know how to deal with it.  Most people are not wise enough to know where the problems are by themselves, so we need psychotherapist to help us. At one moment, I also thought of seeking help from a psychotherapist.  The funny thing is that later I found one of my former office mates also suffered from depression, her problem is more serious than mine, I chatted with her on MSN for a long time, hoping to help her return to her normal life.  I know many people around me have some sort of psychological disturbance or barrier, I know how painful it is myself.  So I hope you can help people with your expertise. Just like doctor, it is a holy profession, never let it corrupted by money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 13:59:49 |Display all floors
i think psychology is important to a leader.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.