Author: tmphgt

Otis22 and whirlingone ... are they made for each other? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-13 11:11:14 |Display all floors
"do I really come across as a geek/book worm?"

If people have read other posts of yours, you come across as a smart guy. But that *could* just mean you've read a lot but still wouldn't be able to figure out which way to put batteries in a camera.   And you're nice, you don't go around calling people names & stuff.... so in this ethereal internet world, where pretty much nothing else matters anyway, I'd say you're probably a cute little invisible catch.
Now, for the important question, are you cute?

(don't beat me up whirlingone, I'm not stealing your guy, we only had tea together, I swear!)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 11:38:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-2-13 11:11
"do I really come across as a geek/book worm?"

If people have read other posts of yours, you come across as a smart guy. But that *could* just mean you've read a lot but still wouldn't ...

Hope you have more than tea together. You'd bettter steal him one day, the sooner the better. haha.. anyway, you two are both nice people.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 11:47:53 |Display all floors

Judging from your avatar,

Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-2-13 09:33

thanks for the vote of confidence Tbird.... do I really come across as a geek/book worm?

you are a wholesome intellectual with a good heart.

[size=-2]Folks, don't forget, I worked in a farm before....anyone loves farm animals got to be wholesome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 12:27:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-2-12 21:47

you are a wholesome intellectual with a good heart.

[size=-2]Folks, don't forget, I worked in a farm before....anyone loves farm animals got to be wholesom ...

That might depend on how much you love the sheep?  
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 12:27:52 |Display all floors
Ah, whirlingone, you are also nice, and because we're ALL so nice, the guys won't get to see us fight over Otis. We're all lovers, not fighters.... ok I shouldn't have said that....

...but I'll leave it & see what happens with it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 12:28:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-2-13 11:38

Hope you have more than tea together. You'd bettter steal him one day, the sooner the better. haha.. anyway, you two are both nice people.

Did you see that freaky! it looks like whirlingone has pulled out of the race and given you the green light. as for your IMPORTANT question "are you cute?" well, you'll just have to use your imagination.... maybe I'll post a picture one day so you can judge for yourself.

PS, I'm glad you've softened your attitude towards me whirlingone:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 13:02:02 |Display all floors
"One girl's trash is another girl's treasure."

If I'll probably never see you anyway, you should just say "Of course I'm cute!".

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-2-13 01:04 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.