Author: tmphgt

Otis22 and whirlingone ... are they made for each other? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-12 17:47:32 |Display all floors
a good fantasy can never be crushed regardless of the probability, so chin up mate and keep the fantasy alive.

One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-12 18:42:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gsmusasia at 2006-2-12 17:47
a good fantasy can never be crushed regardless of the probability, so chin up mate and keep the fantasy alive.

you see that whirlingone? there's still hope! I'm not gonna give up yet!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-12 21:13:42 |Display all floors

Reply #23 otis22's post

Heyyyy! Wake up! Have you finished your tea?
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-12 21:15:25 |Display all floors
maybe that is not tea?  drink some - smoke some?
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 05:52:27 |Display all floors

Sexual activity is mostly regulated by the Hypothalamus (Psy101)

Sexual activity is mostly regulated by the Hypothalamus and Intellectual activities i.e. planning, abstract thinking, speech, spatial, social skills, visual recognition etc… are mostly regulated by the Cerebal Cortex (Psy 101).

I would say a person can be super sexual and still very smart in the brain because each function is regulated by two totally different areas.... some people refer the Hypothalamus as the "old/primitive brain" and the Cerebal Cortex as the "new brain" from the evolutionary perspective.

In other words, Otis, you can be a sexy genius.... this is good news for the geeks and book worms.... that means they will be hotly sought after by young and mature women.... no more myth about foot ball players are good in bed and geeks are only good in the library.... Otis, rest for sure that you are good in bed and in the library for both young and mature women.

I am not teasing otis or anyone :):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 09:33:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-2-13 05:52
Sexual activity is mostly regulated by the Hypothalamus and Intellectual activities i.e. planning, abstract thinking, speech, spatial, social skills, visual recognition etc… are mostly regulated b ...

thanks for the vote of confidence Tbird.... do I really come across as a geek/book worm?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 10:27:12 |Display all floors
Even I feel that I know little of them, from your question order in your poll subject, the first choice should be your desire,
isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.