Author: tmphgt

Otis22 and whirlingone ... are they made for each other? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-12 11:13:40 |Display all floors
Would you like to explain how this theory works? Is it the longer you last the smarter you are or the other way around?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-12 12:32:08 |Display all floors

My birdie brain is working crazy....and it is driving

me crazy too....I hope this post is not a serious, serious post....and I am not in a serious mood anyway....so please elaborate the statement "the speed of the human reproductive procedure"....are you refering to the motion of ???????....give me a helping hand....anyone? Please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-12 15:18:21 |Display all floors

to quote

'''I mean that some groups of people may have a stronger sex drive than others at the same age, or they may start in an earlier age....or potentially they have a stonger ability of reproduction--fecund( but this can be restrained by human policies).''

no offense,otis. You are an intelligent guy with strong (stronger) reproduction ability.

[ Last edited by whirlingone at 2006-2-12 03:24 PM ]
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-12 16:58:43 |Display all floors
and where do you fit into this classification Whirlingone?  We all know your intelligence level is quite high.
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-12 17:02:41 |Display all floors

whirilingone. It makes no difference where you come from....

Be it china, australia, ethiopia, what ever.... we're all human and we all have basically the same sex drive and ability to reproduce. sure it may vary from person to person, but this has nothing to do with race, which is what your "some groups of people" comment seems to be implying. the only difference I see is that some cultures suppress their sexual urges more than others....

[ Last edited by otis22 at 2006-2-12 05:04 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-12 17:30:48 |Display all floors
remember that for the traditional chinese woman it is inconceivable for them to be with a younger man.  That is not a common with the younger generations so Whirling and Otis will probably never be a hot item
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-12 17:38:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gsmusasia at 2006-2-12 17:30
remember that for the traditional chinese woman it is inconceivable for them to be with a younger man.  That is not a common with the younger generations so Whirling and Otis will probably never be ...

Thanks for crushing my fantasy mate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.