Author: tmphgt

Otis22 and whirlingone ... are they made for each other? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-17 05:04:30 |Display all floors

I live in Ontario, Canada

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-2-17 03:38
Thank you TB and greetings to you too :)

I like your element analogy ... The two young ladies create steam together!!

Well, last year was my travel year: China 3 times, Hong Kong a few times, ...

I have been downhill skiing for many years....never skied in Whistler, BC....my next door bought a second home at Whistler....they go there quite often....I heard Whistler has nice packed snow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 05:08:17 |Display all floors

Excellent!

But all this talk of skiing is too much ... I last skied in 2001 ...

Aaaaarghhh .... Must resist taking another holiday ... Must do some work and earn money .... Must resist .... Must avoid online holiday sites ... Must resist ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 02:19:01 |Display all floors

my dream.....

Hey tmphgt, do you like Squeeze? I just dug out a "best of" Squeeze cd, and my son even likes it... and being that I've been listening to it so much the past few days, I had a dream last night that I set up a small room where they were going to do a small private show. One of the guys from the band was looking at a literature book I have, and asked to borrow it. They never did play in my dream though. Just borrowed a book.

I just googled them and heard a later song by them... it was VERY strange to hear them sing about Kurt Cobain! Weird..... out of place..... I'm old.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 05:58:47 |Display all floors

Ah ha ...

But what does your dream mean? There has to be a hidden meaning ... I reckon I will leave this one to fluffy cat

I saw Squeeze support Bryan Adams at the late great Wembley Station in ... (wow, let me think ...) the summer of 1992 .. and, of course, didn't Jools Holland once play for them too?

The Mr Guitar CD collection goes from Van Halen to Vivaldi, Megadeth to Mozart, Fourplay to Fleetwood Mac, Sting to Skid Row, Beethoven to the Bangles ...

Favourite guitarist: Paul Gilbert ... anyone who can play the electric guitar using an electric drill is from another dimension!!! He played for Mr Big who everyone remebers for their song "Be With You" ... However when he goes nuts on their rock songs (check out Colorado Bulldog) then he is amazing!!!

Current car CD: Iron Maiden - Death on the Road CD1

Ah, music ... we can talk about music forever!
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.