Author: nerissa

do all foreigners treat love so causal [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-26 06:33:11 |Display all floors

not me...

I'm a foreigner... and the guys at my uni (foreign) has stopped running after me because I have a STOP SIGN right next to my bed(lol)... So what do they do when looking for casual sex??? They pick up the "easier" CHINESE women...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:32:58 |Display all floors
Single white female here..

LAst relationship last 3 years
I've been single now 3years
Yeah i'm fine i don't dwell on the relationship.. BUT I"M SOOOOOOOOOOO NOT REAADY TO DO THAT AGAIN WITH ANYONE for a while...but flirting is ok, Who doesn't want to feel wanted?

BUt yeah people deal with pain in different ways..

Foreigners in china can get really lonely though. i knwo alot of foriegn men jump from one chinee girly to another.. they can't be single.. Too lonely for them. they need that girl and here it's way too easy for them to do it.( even the ugly ones)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:44:56 |Display all floors
humans just cant stand loneliness...loneliness will kill them....!!!

I am a chinese..but i dont think all white men are so easy going in relationship...some of them are...which i think the reasons are either they are too scared to commit to a gal..or they are simply just a playboy...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.