Author: davidhu

does your salary satisfy u? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-17 14:29:10 |Display all floors
I don’t satisfy with my salary, for I always feel the price soaring speed is much more than the salary, and I am considering changing my job just for more salary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 15:26:03 |Display all floors
it depends where do u work or what background you've experienced,if u work in rural areas in china which salary would be enough to support your family,but in metropolis that canot even solve the bread and butter,do u agree,.as for me,i didnot get the high diploma,and have worked in the same position for many years,even fear of suck,hehe,e,but currently,the salary is satisfied me/:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 04:47:04 |Display all floors

In Canada, government workers usually

work 5 days a week and 71/4 hours a day. Including 2x 15 minutes coffee breaks and one hour lunch break. How is it in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 15:41:55 |Display all floors

Often ...

In Asia (East and Southeast - from my experience) people can work some crazy hours ... The working culture seems to be quite intense and a 9-5 working day is perhaps becoming a rare exception.

I have a friend in Indonesia who works in finance and she never seems to have a sensible day: she might finish at 10pm ...

I hope people can achieve a good work-life balance in their jobs. Remember we should work to live and not live to work :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 02:53:50 |Display all floors

Your last comment is a mirror image of

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-2-18 15:41
In Asia (East and Southeast - from my experience) people can work some crazy hours ... The working culture seems to be quite intense and a 9-5 working day is perhaps becoming a rare exception.

I ...

my life-long attitude towards work....of course we all have to work to make a living....but once you make enough $$$$....then we should turn the table around....and become the master of our work.

Some people may even say that we should always be the master of our work....$$$ should not be the factor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 15:32:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-2-16 11:18

workers, you have a high paying job! Am I right?

not a high pay on my level. just a so-so. but i can live with it.

i am just a technician for cars... find the problem and let others fix it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.