Views: 6523|Replies: 13

how many girls like history! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-10 10:54:35 |Display all floors
i am a girl,i like history very much ,but one of my friend told me that ,there are only a few girls like history ,and i want ask all of your boys and girls ,is that right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 11:44:14 |Display all floors
I like history. Well, I like to hear about it, or watch a movie about it, but I get bored of reading about it unless something very exciting is happening. In school I didn't like history because we had to memorize so many names & dates.

But now I think it's very interesting, especially if someone is telling about it or I'm in a museum learning something.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 13:10:14 |Display all floors

couldnt agree more freakyqi...

learning it in the classroom is the worst way, in my opinion, to know what happened in the history.  films, books, pics, videos,even talking to others about it ... these stuff make me excided about history.
Life goes on!!!!!!!  ----  I am what I am!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-11 10:32:44 |Display all floors

yeah

yeah i agree,i like to study any thing about history by myself,but sometimes a good
teacher may make more person like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-11 12:03:01 |Display all floors
movies are good, especially when hollywood modifies it. but pure documentary about a historical event is pretty boring. as many of us are aware, most of the movies on a historical evolves a hero and actions. thats why we enjoys it so much. if we were to watch documentaries on it, it would be pretty boring. ^^
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-11 12:07:56 |Display all floors

plus...

travelling...
Life goes on!!!!!!!  ----  I am what I am!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-11 13:20:39 |Display all floors
I can see what daotan is saying, but the documentary I saw was interesting enough to keep me watching for two hours. The things that happened to this emperor and the things he did were so exciting, it didn't need any embellishment. I also watched "The Emperor and the Assassin", which is about the same person, and they added a romantic element, and of course some fight scenes, and some more graphic ways people died. But with that movie, I can't be sure how much is real, and what is added for the sake of excitement. Watching the real story afterwards was great, but I was hoping the love story part of it was true too. I guess I'll never know...
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.