Author: twchinese

China is in the position to redefine world order [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-21 11:40:31 |Display all floors

Reply #26 schneider's post

totally agree with you Mr. Schneider.....

I think EU has overtaken the USA.....
and the innovation and creativity of EU will ensure EU shall remain NO.1

alas for the Amerikan Regime troops on German soil.....!!!!! They will never leave German soil...otherwise....EU will not only be NO.1 but act as No.1!!!

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-1 09:44:23 |Display all floors

German unemployment is highest since world world 2

German firms are cutting people to meet targets, there is no job creation. New graduates simply work low-wage internships or spend years getting their masters diploma.

I think what the Germans need now is another Hitler.... to promise the people the economy will get better. I mean, most Germans are still breeding Nazi babies anyway... Herr Hitler, mein krempft

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-3 23:05:30 |Display all floors

NEW world order?

Originally posted by twchinese at 2006-4-13 00:37
Yes it's correct that China did participate in the Sudan civil war, but this is something the west has been doing in Africa and the Middle East for decades.

So you attempt to justify China's shameful underwriting of the slaughter of a million innocents by arguing that western powers have acted similarly in the past. Explain to me how this is contributing to a NEW world order.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 01:53:43 |Display all floors

when and why do you suddenly turned up to

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 06:18:42 |Display all floors

Yang...get your eye glasses cleaned

Do you read the news...any news? The terrorists are the one killing innocent Iraqi...today and ...
yesterday. Read the news....Many USA soldier getting killed too.

What are you thinking?

The American government gets involved in Iraq to help the women who have not say.....2nd class
citizens. We brought Democracy to Iraqs door and "The Vote", which you still do not have.

We do not close our eyes like the Chinese government. Yes some innocent get killed....but how
many innocent get killed by not doing nothing?

Check the Chinese in the Sudan for you answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 05:54:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twchinese at 2006-5-1 03:44
I think what the Germans need now is another Hitler.... to promise the people the economy will get better. I mean, most Germans are still breeding Nazi babies anyway... Herr Hitler, mein krempft

Hmm.. NO.. not a new Hitler not in Germany, but EU need strong leader. It is funny that almost everyone know what Hitler did but few knows what they did in Soviet Union.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 06:38:28 |Display all floors

Save Us The B.S. Already, Fish

"The American government gets involved in Iraq to help the women who have not say.....2nd class
citizens. We brought Democracy to Iraqs door and "The Vote", which you still do not have."

Is that why the Americans declared a stop in rebuilding Iraq, and yet went full steam ahead with the Bush Palace?  

Looking at those cranes, you'd thunk it was Shanghai!!  

How may Iraqi women do you think will be allowed into the compound?  2nd class citizens?  Isn't that what the ENTIRE population is, to the occupying force?

So how many Iraqis have the "terrorists" (or are they nationalist fighting an occupying force?) killed?  How does that compare to the number killed by Americans?  At least the "terrorists" are not using tank guns on entire families in civilian vehicles?

[ Last edited by tongluren at 2006-5-8 09:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.