Author: twchinese

China is in the position to redefine world order [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-25 16:28:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twchinese at 2006-3-14 02:26
Mroest, if you read my post on top of the 2nd page, I gave a number of examples. Alternatively, you can read about them in www.worldpolicy.org and www.amnesty.org and [url]www ...

Please take notice how the west is organized. Let me first air off Rwanda.

First at all Rwanda is a sovereign country. You cannot send in troops to restore peace. Strictly speaking, if you want to intervene in such country, it has to be slit up and recognized first (eg Yugoslavia). Secondly, according to international law the local security agency has to opportunity to restore order first. In this case it’s the African Union. Thirdly, its not in the interest for France or Belgium to have a conflict on such a scale in Rwanda. It damages direct interest and investments in that country.
You keep on saying that Belgium and France are responsible for the slaughter in Rwanda. There were no foreign troops in that region that killed people, no orders where given from the France or Belgium authorities. Please be careful with allegations in the future.

Next you refer to the cartoons in an early posting. You are not responding to my first posting, but keep repeating yourself.

You refer to flyers being spread with all kind of cartoons. Like I said before in the west there is a freedom of giving you opinion on all kind of matters. That means that it’s not the opinion of all the people of Denmark. If you don’t like the cartoons you are free to go to court there and ask the court to fine those you spread those flyers. And if you are offended you can make a official complain at the ministry of justice to make a criminal acquirement. And is the Minister of justice doesn’t do it on sound reasons you can make launch a complain at the consumer council, European court and even ask deputy to discuss the issue in parliament. You should accuse, shout and point fingers without talking the right way to justice. Without this, your remarks are very cheap and misplaced.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 02:38:07 |Display all floors

iron evidences

I don't have to be careful with my allegations because they are supported by moutains of evidence documents, such as this one:
http://www.hrw.org/reports/1995/Rwanda1.htm

France was still smuggling arms into Rwanda to contribute to the genocide after the UN had embargoed all arms sales to Rwanda. The French involvement in the Rwanda genocide is well-documented. The French trained the Hutu militias and supplied them with arms before and during the genocide. There is no need to dispute this.

And yes there is freedom of speech in Europe, but it is used for the benefit of the majority against the minority immigrants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 07:35:11 |Display all floors

re: iron evidences

And yet you'll never talk about How the Chinese Sell many times more arms to The Sudan to kill there own People. I was a little tooo young when the rwanda issue was going but I think its very silly to bring that statement up. Then you Hva e the korean War where China actually Supported the agressor. North Korea attacked South Korean's  land in the early 1950's.

Now I'll never say I think America is perfect I mean I quite dislike bush and hope things change. But overall I feel much safer that the EU and America being the The strongest in the world.

China may become strong but I'll doubt they'll over take The EU and USA together. I mean we already see some issues devoping in china regarding things like polution and such. The EU and America can be very sustainable but China has big problems if they wish to Continue there Growth and it will only come at a cost to peoples health and the countrys health..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 00:37:23 |Display all floors

China will overtake the EU

Yes it's correct that China did participate in the Sudan civil war, but this is something the west has been doing in Africa and the Middle East for decades. The EU and the US have both mastered the art of hypocrisy.

And Let me correct you on your view on the EU. In a recent technology/economy competitiveness report by Michael Porter, the EU is no longer the world leader. Another report by Goldman Sachs suggests that by 2040, there will no longer be any European country in the G6 (currently G7). The EU is already and will have lagged behind in industrial outputs and innovation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 20:59:07 |Display all floors
"The EU is already and will have lagged behind in industrial outputs and innovation. "

said the chinese before he was driving away with his Mercedes Benz to his work: BASF in Nanjing. Some days later he used the Transrapid to drive to the airport to take the Airbus plane.

Germany is export worldmaster and will be soccer worldmaster!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 20:47:22 |Display all floors

"China is in the position

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 01:50:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twchinese at 2006-4-12 18:37
And Let me correct you on your view on the EU. In a recent technology/economy competitiveness report by Michael Porter, the EU is no longer the world leader. Another report by Goldman Sachs suggests that by 2040, there will no longer be any European country in the G6 (currently G7). The EU is already and will have lagged behind in industrial outputs and innovation.

That  might be  true. In EU people in parliament are focused only some needless things like "how curved cucumber should be". That was a bit exaggerated example but nowadays that is the way how they  lead the  EU. What the hell are we  arguing of support for agriculture when we need really to support technology? This kind of things doesn't make me to trust EU's ability survive well in future world. Things should change on the old continent.

Originally posted by schneider at 2006-4-18 14:59
"The EU is already and will have lagged behind in industrial outputs and innovation. "

said the chinese before he was driving away with his Mercedes Benz to his work: BASF in Nanjing. Some days later he used the Transrapid to drive to the airport to take the Airbus plane.

Germany is export worldmaster and will be soccer worldmaster!

Have you thought how the condition of EU and conditions all over the world could change in 10 years?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.