are you kidding or you are serious.how do you know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 06:15:08 |Display all floors

for iluv2fish

are you kidding or you are serious.how do you know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 06:41:18 |Display all floors

No Kidding...

...ask 88 himself. He will tell you the story of the Chinese saving his life. I don't exactly know
for sure but I think he lives in the Carolina's right here in America. He is as American as
an American pie....except instead Red Delicious apples being inside...it's Peking Duck.

[ Last edited by iluv2fish at 2006-2-9 06:44 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 07:12:51 |Display all floors

somethin' fishy?

[SNEAKS UP ON iluv2fish and thumps iluv2fish's right ear, as popped off of the thumb tip with the forefinger]

I heard that iluv2fish was swallowed by a whale, but the whale got sick and regurgitated iluv2fish back onto the beach -- is that not what happened, iluv2fish?

:)

[ Last edited by eightyeight at 2006-2-9 08:11 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 08:01:44 |Display all floors

Now that just ain't right 88

Answer the man...he asking you what happened

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 08:11:03 |Display all floors

the man, huh?

I believe the man is a lady, iluvfish you are such a dunderhead!  'Course being ignorant never stopped the likes of you from from imposing on someone did it?

Since you are such an expert on everything, ilust4fishes ... why don't you tell us all about it, you brought it up, you have the interest it seems, do you have a story or do you have to read about it in the Washington Times, first?

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 12:47:21 |Display all floors
hi,
   you should not buy clothes to them I think, it  is  seldom  looked as a formal gift.especially  you are not very  familar,and also,even  if  you think  the clothes is wonderful,and cost you much money,it doesn't mean they will like it just  like you. or it  may don't suit for him at all.
   with the increasing of the chinese peoples'living level, the people can afford to buy  anything what they want basically.so you need not  want to buy something which they don't have .the gift  just   express something for them, it is a form of polite address,it is a custom.
  if you want to make a formal  visit to their house, you can bring some your local produces ,just like tea,wood  carving and so on,also you bring some health-care food, you know ,'good health' i s what everbody want  most. everthing auspicious is ok

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.