Author: sinoindo

For Indian Music Fans [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-13 10:09:13 |Display all floors

Indian music

I came across this Chinese website with some Indian pop music videos:

http://www.2mp4.com/article/mpd/index.html

There's another website with free Indian music, www.coolgoose.com, that I heard about.
This is supposed to be good. But it doesn't open in my computer. I don't know why. You may have better luck. Here's their login page: http://as04.coolgoose.com/go/login

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 10:18:58 |Display all floors

try this

if u want to watch new bollywood songs (i beleive its 24x7) try this site
http://www.bollywoodmusictv.com/. it will to ask to install something wen u first open the site say yes(dont worry no virus). u can watch latest bollywood (indian)songs  and ofcourse the indian chicks

enjoy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 10:27:33 |Display all floors

Bollywood

Thanks, Chandler. Do you know any sites for other kinds of Indian music (I do know about musicindiaonline)?

For those who wonder what the word "Bollywood" means, it's actually a combination of Bombay and Hollywood.

Bombay (now Mumbai) is the Indian city where most Indian movies get made.  Once upon a time, Indians used to make fun of this "movie city", calling it Bollywood (Bombay Hollywood) because it pretended to be like Hollywood, the American movie city. But  that name is now accepted widely and has become more respectable.

[ Last edited by changcheng at 2006-2-13 10:28 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 10:33:01 |Display all floors

I think you are ALL weak on this subject

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 11:00:37 |Display all floors

?

Xiao-meow, is that movie available for viewing or download on the internet? By the way, this movie is fairly well-known in India but certainly not the most famous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 11:04:16 |Display all floors

Says who and whos army!!!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 11:56:53 |Display all floors
"Although Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham" had a big star cast and has a big banner also....but fortunatelyorunfortunately it busted on the box office.Specially in India...it had very average story and according tomethere was nothingwporht watching ,except for the Star struck crazyfans who wanted to the likes of Star actors Amitabh and Sharukh etc.....As per me even the music was just so-so.To be frank learning to the story line i would rather not watch the movie.But this movie did a bitofrecovery fromUK and US market againmainlydue to star mania..Specially Shahrukh Khan is very popular amongst NON RESIDENT INDIANS( overseas Indians).

For sure there are countless no of better films to watch ,fromBollywood.

Just for all your info....Bollywood makes maximum number of movies every year,Second comes Hollywood and third position is of HK movies industry.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.