Author: sinoindo

For Indian Music Fans [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-9 15:36:26 |Display all floors

i like indian women in traditonal outfits

i like indian women with big eyes. they are so  expressive and ofcourse the dance.i dont understand the music though.yaa even i want to learn indian dance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 17:36:15 |Display all floors

Saree

The clothes' name is saree. I like it too. I want to buy a cloth in the market and make it by myself.  Anyone knows how to do it and would like to teach me?? Otherwises, I'm going to just wrap myself by the cloth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 19:34:46 |Display all floors

i agree

I definitely agree,the saree is very nice.I also appreciate the dances.So full of energy and lively.I always watch Indian movies even though I can`t understand what they are saying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 07:09:02 |Display all floors

AAAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAAAKKAKAKAKAA!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 11:51:46 |Display all floors
Indian Saree is a thing which presents the grace /gorgeousness/simplicity and beauty of Indian woman.
Though wanted to post here some wonderful pictures of Indian Sarees but seems i can not attach pictures here..Alas!
Those who want to see some pic. pls contact me at indosino@epatra.com
Chorus,are you chinese lady? Wonderful that you want to learn Saree..it will look stunning...Do you have a saree..Though i am a guy ,but have fair idea of how to put on saree...if in Sz..you can meet me and i can teach you ...a bit ....

[ Last edited by sinoindo at 2006-2-10 11:58 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 15:56:37 |Display all floors
I'm not happy at all now~!!!
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 16:54:43 |Display all floors
Bizzare....Listen to some music and humm some songs....think of the time when you are Happy....look at some smiling faces...Most importantly what you need to do is to realise that ...SAD moments are also TEMPORARY....to be followed by Joyous time..
Am I right???
Or esle...still if you are not happy...mmmmmm...you can drop me a mail at indosino@epatra.com....
I will try to Cheer you up...Arite?
:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.