Author: evapapa

do the european women appeal to chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-12 08:34:30 |Display all floors
Sex... I am really sick of that word... Cannot you think about something else..? x_O Hmmm...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-14 11:37:23 |Display all floors

let me tell you the truth

To the topic question --------> no, Caucasian women have absolutely no attraction to Chinese male (there are some exceptions)
Silk and hairless skin, slender built and brown dark eyed girl is the only type girl that attract to Chinese male. Fortunately We, the Chinese ourselves is the only race able to produce this kind of women.

Evidence? Easy, you see how many Caucasian men paid their visa and trickets or log on to the internet just to meet our women? And even in this website too (which is terrible)  and go ahead log on to any Chinese dating site to see if any Chinese male have the less bit desire from Caucasian women.  From a rough research from BBC, the gap between Whitemen/Chinesefemale couple and Chinesemale/Whitewomen couple is 540% @_@   there you have it.  

And to clean things up, many replies here are either from some "Chinese" who never lived a moment in China or some clueless Caucasian men/women who think they understand what’s going on in our society.  Their opinion and experience are nothing related or have anything to do with the subject that you are talking about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-14 16:55:01 |Display all floors

=S

As for the appearance, most of my male classmates don't appreciate typical Caucasian women much, not appreciation of the beauty, but they said they can't "handle"them...most of them prefer Chinese, East Asia, I dunno about exceptions, it's so weird...why do people have to choose their romance relationship and such...depending on ethnical appearance? Does it make sense? I think if there's real love, you even won't notice his skin colour, colour of his eyes, you'll take him for the same people as you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 00:39:03 |Display all floors
I've heard this often, that Chinese men "can't handle" foreign women. Could you all give some examples of how they can't handle them? What do you mean?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.