Author: evapapa

do the european women appeal to chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-9 22:52:24 |Display all floors
Ok, ok, back to women...
There's plenty of talk about foreign men getting Chinese women.

So let's hear more about Chinese guys liking foreign women... of whatever color or nationality.

- Do rumors really exist that foreign women are "easy" or wild in bed?
- Will Chinese guys want us just to see if that's true?
- Would many chinese guys actually be open to a REAL relationship with a foreign woman?
- If we're seen walking down the street with a chinese guy, will chinese women be mad at us for taking their men?
- Many people say a foreign woman's independence gets in the way of a relationship with a chinese man, how? Please give examples.

I know there are millions of chinese men and we can't say how they ALL are, blah blah blah....  we know that, that's boring, don't tell us that, we know!
I think there are some foreign women here who want some individual views anyway, or some actual stories or observations.
(especially from Chinese men!?)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 01:22:47 |Display all floors

I have seen many "inter-racial marriages" in Canada.

No one gives a hoot ...I have many friends in that category....I see nothing unusual about their life or their kids....it is fairly common now a day to see a Chinese having a white spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend....even young kids are not staring at them any more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 07:50:26 |Display all floors
yup, at least, i prefer EUR girls with good looking and figure. It's no doubt u could find a romance if u are pretty enough. Pls do not hesitate to come to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 09:53:41 |Display all floors
Oh, here's a fair question:

Someone told me that if I meet a Chinese guy, and he only wants one thing (sex), chances are I'd know it right away. And if he liked me for REAL, he probably wouldn't try to have sex too soon. (I'm talking about older guys). Is that a safe assumption? Would a Chinese guy (say late 30's & older) be likely to drag me along for a long time, pretending to like me for real, waiting patiently to get some.... something?

I've heard chinese men can be very patient, but.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 09:56:55 |Display all floors
^ lol I don't think a guy would wait 5 years to be with a girl at the end to have sex.....~~...
nowadays many local chinese guys don't have patience too....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 10:36:42 |Display all floors
How long would a Chinese guy typically wait? Let's go on the LONG side of things, let's say all he wants is sex, but he's more traditional and a bit older.

In other words, I'm not talking about a young frisky guy in his 20's, because I think that answer is easier to fgure out!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 11:03:15 |Display all floors
a traditional and old man just wants sex.... that sounds weird,not tipical at all.....

maybe as  far as he finds some other tartget....... or if he finds you are easy to cheat, meanwhile he can deal with others, he may really drag you for several months....if he find you are tough and he has to work a lot.....one month is enough.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.