Author: evapapa

behaviour ways in china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-8 13:13:25 |Display all floors

I can see where you're coming from, eightyeight

I would have said exactly the same thing.  

Weird.  

Did you read my thoughts (leaning on 88)?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 04:47:00 |Display all floors

They tied me to a table, right here, in the Tower of Song

[TICKLE wchao]

I am glad you thought my responses were in line with your thinking -- note that I didn't add that the large and very generous Chinese advice on how to take care of yourself might drive you absolutely nuts, after awhile!

[strangles 88]

OH, THE PITY OF BEING FOREVER MISUNDERSTOOD!

:)

[ Last edited by eightyeight at 2006-2-9 05:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 04:53:20 |Display all floors

for eightyeight.

Hey ,you did not understand well.I want to be polite and create any trouble to them or make them lose face.That's why I am asking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 05:09:46 |Display all floors

I did understand you

especially after you explained the angry emoticon.

I told you exactly what you needed to know in a quick short answer, but if I knew more about your hosts, I might be able to be more specific. China is a big country with a lot of variety.

And don't worry, as long as you contain your enthusiasm, refrain from trying to hug and kiss on all the Chinese and be patient, you will discover the Chinese are the nicest most graceful folks in the world.

I think you are clever to come to this forum and ask!

Some travel books wrote answers to your questions with insight, forethought and planning; I am trying to help you out as we plod along together -- everything here is straight from the hip.

That others have not contradicted my advice to you, should be a good sign! That the moderators have colored your headliner is also a good sign of their approval. Do you see, I am trying to help keep you from causing anyone an embarrassment! And, you are quite welcome! :)

:)

[ Last edited by eightyeight at 2006-2-9 05:13 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 09:56:11 |Display all floors

Reply #10 evapapa's post

I see your efforts will be well rewarded.  88 just made you a better guest.  Thanks for your asking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 18:53:53 |Display all floors

THANKS

tHANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS FOR HELP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.