Author: matt605

Che Guevara image becomes brand symbolizing revolution [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-9 11:25:17 |Display all floors
thanks matt for the infomation. Just then I noticed observer3's location is San Antonio and I was refreshing my geographic knowledge to raise the question. As I confused Galveston with San Antonio, I asked about the flight schools.

Washington DC must be more security-concerned than inner states.
Sorry I can't talk much about American movies. The one most unforgettable is Papillon(butterly in French) Steve Mcqueen struggled to go back with very very strong will.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 13:03:37 |Display all floors
Papillon was a favorite when I was a kid.

We always liked it.  We liked the alligator wrestling.  We liked the catching and eating bugs in the dark of solitary confinement.  We liked the final escape.  We especially liked the part where he looks to the cell next to his and asks, "How do I look?"  Very good film, but we could never figure out where the Dustin Hoffman character hid his glasses!  It was the only obvious error in the move, as far as we knew!

[ Last edited by matt605 at 2006-2-10 10:48 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.