Author: tianyuanedu

Should China ban smoking in public places where minors might be present? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-9 18:34:17 |Display all floors

ban everything

I say ban everything...............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 18:47:11 |Display all floors

what about smoking/non-smoking sections

that + good ventalation = happy days
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 19:14:25 |Display all floors

Pinko ...

It does not work ... unless the areas are clearly separated by walls and closed doors ...

Most pubs/restaurants think that you can take a room and say one half is smoking and one half is non-smoking ... doh!

Anyway, I am still curious about how smoking helps? Is it a relaxing thing? Then try meditation :) What happens if you get a smoking-related disease? Will you quit or will you just say "that's life"?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 20:23:02 |Display all floors

tmphgt

have you never smoked before?
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 20:41:40 |Display all floors

No

Never have and never will ... Also gave up drinking at 21 - but that was more to do with: been there, done that, why bother wasting money and I do like my liver
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 20:51:09 |Display all floors
"I have a great life ... and it doesn't need any alcohol, drugs or tobacco as fuel. "

Hey. Another teetotaller. That makes two of us.

[ Last edited by tianyuanedu at 2006-2-9 08:54 PM ]
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 21:21:28 |Display all floors

And ...

Many Chinese women too :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.