Author: tsupasat

china's youngest smoker [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-4 19:51:56 |Display all floors
i am not sure if it is true  about the picture,but i know it is true that some little children smoke,i think we can not say it is only their parents'responsibilty,the people in some villages are very poor,they should work all day and have no time to be with their children, they work hard just want their children can have encough food and clothes,they love their children of course,they want their childrern have good education, but they have no encough ability to do that,without any education  or money,how can do that?when they go out to work,they had to leave their children in the hourse to watch TV alone,what the TV always show  we all know,so maybe it is some reasons why the children smoke.
now there are many poor people who can not surive.......althought  the goverment  speak the enconomy is improve  everyday...........:(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 16:14:22 |Display all floors
miserable! This is the next generation of china! Where is the hope of China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 17:53:10 |Display all floors

bliss!!!!

Ignorance is truly bliss
as so clearly demonstrated by "greendragon"

"i would prefer CIGARETTES than drugs"

Nicotine, the main ingredient in tobacco is a drug.  The most addictive and harmful
drug on the face of the earth!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 11:56:16 |Display all floors

HATE SMOKING~:(

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.