Author: tsupasat

china's youngest smoker [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-6 19:12:07 |Display all floors

Does he know what he's doing?

I don't think we should blame his parents for that. Children learn things very quickly from anything. Perheps his parents don't know what he's doing, and even himself doesn't know it! My cousin tried to smoke like adults but my uncle found it and stopped it. Children are curious about what adults are doing and they wanna do the same. What we should do is not blame them or their parents but give them directions which they should learn and which they should not. However, who knows whether they will listen to our suggestion or not! They have their own thinking, even not mature.
I saw time passing by for years; it stopped when i met you; then i stay eternal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 19:42:51 |Display all floors

TMP where the hell is your desk anyway?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

-Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul.
Marcus Aurelius Antonius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 20:04:18 |Display all floors

My Desk ...

... the UK ...

Sure, cigarette sales generate lots of tax revenue for g0vernments everywhere but I am 100% anti-smoking and wish to have a smoke-free life.

When the tax revenue is less than the cost of the increased health care burden and the work-hours lost through smoking related health issues then perhaps g0vernments will change their policies.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 20:18:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiaowuer at 2006-2-6 19:42
In Australia we can not by cigarettes unless we show ID and must be 18 years of age!!

I still get asked for ID and Im more than 10 years older than 18...

Its very very strict....if they sell  ...

over 28 and you still get asked for ID? wtf? are you a midget?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 20:27:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiaowuer at 2006-2-6 19:42

I still get asked for ID and Im more than 10 years older than 18...

that means you still look young and pretty, you should feel well about it.
i am hoping when i am over 28, ppl still think i am 18.
Life goes on!!!!!!!  ----  I am what I am!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 20:41:16 |Display all floors

And ...

If you are a 28-year old smoker then you will have crusty wrinkled skin and probably look like a 50-year old anyway

Otis - she is a midget cat ... :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 22:55:13 |Display all floors

that's the truth!!

makes me think about some brutal truths in the world .we strive to get it better, but we're never gonna make it...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.