Author: tsupasat

china's youngest smoker [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-31 01:07:41 |Display all floors

Question is...

Originally posted by amyamy at 2006-1-30 21:26
I recall news about a kid smoker not very long ago.
ignorant guardian, ignorant parents.

Licence should be required for those who want to have babies. tests to pass before obtain a licence. Lik ...

... did the parents receive sufficient education to know better?  From my understanding, some Chinese children still don't get to go to school while those in the big cities are busy studying English in kindergarten.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-31 05:07:04 |Display all floors

I rather think.......Do the parents even know?

Kids will do not only what parents do but other adults and other kids. I know. I had  five of them so far.

I would walk in and in shock say "where did you learn that?". The answer was more often "TV:.......Parents can not live their children's lives for them only give them the tools to live by.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-31 09:18:25 |Display all floors

I would be annoyed that he was smoking all the cigarettes

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-1 14:13:16 |Display all floors

Amyamy, I have to disagree with you.

Licence should be required for those who want to have babies. tests to pass before obtain a licence. Lik ...

You are right about the ignorance of the parenting. But the parents are not the only entities to blame here. I wonder how much Chinese tobacco comsumers are informed the harm and dangerous of smoking and second handed smoking: China has the biggest encrease of smokers in the world for the past 2 decades. And meanwhile there is no non-smoking environment to pretect people (including children) from second-handed smoking.
And about your lisence of birth... That is rather radical and empathy in my eyes.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-1 14:23:09 |Display all floors

oldnews.jpg
想给你一生闪一晚..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-1 17:31:09 |Display all floors

haha

child.GIF
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-3 23:47:26 |Display all floors
cute boy~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.