Author: cagita

What a chinese girl expect from her boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-5 00:55:59 |Display all floors

I like passionate women....strong feelings and very focused on the task!

I am not joking here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-5 01:05:35 |Display all floors
I agree with changchunlao-
I want to *feel* that he loves me, not just say it but be a boring "bump on a log". I don't care how many gifts he buys me, what he says or does... if there's no passion, I can't live with him.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-5 02:34:10 |Display all floors

And ...

Some women are doing away with men completely (no, not lesbians!!) through buying frozen sperm and such ...

Soon us men will become spare parts ...   
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-5 09:56:58 |Display all floors

woman is greater...

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-2-5 01:05
I agree with changchunlao-
I want to *feel* that he loves me, not just say it but be a boring "bump on a log". I don't care how many gifts he buys me, what he says or does... if there's  ...

Sometimes, I feel depressed why love can change a female so much coz I see too many gals becoming idiots when they are in love. A man once told me that" love is the centre of a woman's life but just a part of a man's life".  
I feel woman are sacrificed too much in love.

well..When a woman wanna marry, she hopes to get both spiritual and material wealthfrom you. But if she doesnt get to marry , she only wants another man's love. If she wants your material wealth but she doesnt wanna marry you, that means you are just a part of her plan...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-5 13:33:37 |Display all floors
loyalty&surprise

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-5 13:41:35 |Display all floors

fun and love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-5 18:49:44 |Display all floors

be honest, guys!

First i wanna say i'm a chinese, and i admit that something like this happens in China (well, where doesn't it happen?) but try to be honest about the truth. Not everything you see represents the commonplace. We don't like this kind of women, either. but when you put "chinese" before the word "women" it seems every woman in China is like this. could you plz just say some girls but no "chinese" before it any more?  I'll appreciate very much, so do most of chinese women!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.